Partner With a Global Award-Winning Executive Resume Expert
Struggling to write an executive resume that portrays you at the right level?
Unsure what resume trends to follow and which are right for your situation?
Overwhelmed by the thought of entering the executive job market?
As an award-winning executive resume expert, I’ve perfected the art and science of capturing your value proposition
My straightforward executive resume writing and information gathering process requires only your time and the ability to discuss your career in detail with me.
Contact me for a no-obligation assessment of what will move YOU into a top leadership role.
Why invest time and energy into a top-notch executive resume writing service?
Executive resumes for CXO and other leaders have evolved into premier marketing presentations, expressing a strong personal brand and demonstrating alignment with corporate requirements.
If you haven’t spent considerable time crafting your executive brand – and instead, you’re updating the same outdated resume, you could be at a disadvantage in the executive job market.
Need to pull together 20 or more years of executive experience? You’re in the right place
As a top executive, you’re busy tending to other needs. Time is valuable!
When we work together on your executive resume writing project and LinkedIn profile, you’ll be surprised at how easy the process can be – even if you’re pulling together decades of executive experience.
I specialize in not only writing a standout executive resume, but ensuring you have a clear view of the hidden job market
Together, we’ll identify the best methods for finding your next leadership role. The result? You’ll focus more on high-ROI opportunities and leave less to chance.
Serious about winning your next leadership opportunity?
Contact me for a powerfully branded, top-tier executive resume and LinkedIn Profile that quickly conveys your leadership strengths.
|“As In-House Counsel for a Fortune 1000 Company, I retained Laura to revamp my resume. As a result of her attention to detail, Laura was able to grasp complex topics quickly… and highlight my broad skill set, with a product worthy of my past accomplishments.
I highly recommend Laura to all others who want to get on the fast track to success!”
— Kirk D., General Counsel
I’m Laura Smith-Proulx, Executive Director and globally known award-winning executive resume writer, 11-time certified resume and LinkedIn expert, and former recruiter.
My work lands choice jobs at Fortune 500, start-up, market-leading, and mid-sized companies. I work personally with you to win the interviews you deserve, using compelling personal branding and hidden job market strategies.
Contact me for a confidential assessment of your needs.
With credentials placing me among the top 20 resume experts worldwide, I offer you the following advantages:
- 98%+ success rate landing interviews for CIO, CTO, CEO, COO, CFO, CNO, CMO, EVP, VP, Director, & other leaders
- Global award-winning resume writer honored among the industry’s best – holding the top US record for 11 years
- 11 Industry Credentials: Professional Resume Writer; Career, Interview, & Twitter Coach; Certified Career Management Coach; 360 Brand Analyst; Certified Tough Transition Career Coach; Certified Interview Coach; Nationally Certified Online Profile Expert
- LinkedIn Profile SEO Expert who can enable recruiters to find you; @ResumeExpert on Twitter
- Former corporate recruiter with unique perspective on capturing your talent and achievements
- Published contributions to 14 career bestsellers, including these titles:
- Unique Resume Branding Process developed to produce accomplishment-driven data for your resume
- Media features in The Chicago Tribune, Time, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Denver Post, CNN Money, and other news outlets
- Former IT resume writer and executive resume expert for large job boards including Monster.com
- Author of 6 resume & cover letter books, including 21 Insider Resume Secrets to the Job of Your Choice
- Former 18-year management, recruiting, and IT consulting career for Fortune 500 corporations
- Active membership in 5 international career associations, including Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches, National Resume Writers’ Association, Career Thought Leaders, and Career Directors International
- Bachelor of Business Administration in MIS and Journalism from the University of Wisconsin
As a social-media savvy leader in the resume industry, I combine a lifelong passion for writing with recruiting expertise, global recognition, awards, and master-level credentials.
|My clients get more opportunities at top Fortune-ranked companies and new ventures in emerging industries. Why? As an executive and professional resume authority, I apply the highest quality standards to my writing.
Referrals from past clients form 85% of my business–and I’ve gained a 99.9% satisfaction rate.
In addition, I walk my talk: as a social media and branding expert, I educate you on the top strategies for using Twitter, LinkedIn, and other online tools to further your job search.
View samples of my award-winning, interview-winning work with leadership and IT candidates.
Set up a no-obligation call with me to discuss your career goals in detail.
|“Those that think their current resumes are great will not know absolute PERFECTION unless you engage Laura’s services. It is worth every penny spent to obtain a recruiter’s perspective in this tight job market.”
— Wendy Schultz, Senior IT Leader
I take on a select few clients each month, working exclusively and personally with job hunters that are a good fit for my customized services.
I work personally and exclusively with:
C-Suite Executives | SVPs | VPs | Directors | IT Leaders | Senior Sales
From my office in Denver, I create branded leadership resumes for clients throughout the U.S. and throughout global locales including Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Canada.