Want to become THE candidate of choice?
Partner with a global resume writing expert
I’m Laura Smith-Proulx, Executive Director, National Columnist, Author, LinkedIn expert, and former recruiter.
As a social-media savvy leader in the resume industry, I combine a lifelong passion for writing with recruiting expertise, global recognition, awards, and master-level credentials held by less than 30 resume experts worldwide.
What makes my resume writing different?
I can brand your unique background by focusing on your strategic contributions–and persuasively market you as THE solution to the needs of hiring managers.
My clients get more opportunities at top Fortune-ranked companies and new ventures in emerging industries. Why? As an executive and professional resume authority, I apply the highest quality standards to my writing.
Referrals from past clients form nearly 80% of my business–and I’ve gained a 99.9% satisfaction rate. As the most published resume writer in Colorado, my work has been featured in 8 career bestsellers.
In addition, I walk my talk: as a social media and branding expert, I’m able to educate you on the top strategies for using Twitter, LinkedIn, and other online tools to further your job search.
I offer you the following advantages:
- Thousands of successful clientsin executive, technical, sales, marketing, and operations leadership roles
- 98%+ success ratelanding interviews for CIO, CTO, CEO, COO, VP, Director, Manager, & other candidates
- Global award-winning resume writer honored among the industry’s best – with the US record since 2007
- 10 Industry Credentials: Professional Resume Writer; Career, Interview, & Twitter Coach; Certified Career Management Coach; 360 Brand Analyst; Certified Tough Transition Career Coach; Certified Interview Coach
- Examiner.com’s FEATURED National Resumes Examiner and expert authority on resumes for the U.S.
- CAREEREALISM-Approved Expert on Executive Resume Writing, Personal Branding, & Cover Letters
- Master-Trained Resume Expert– Resume Writing Academy with Wendy Enelow & Louise Kursmark
- Former corporate recruiterwith unique perspective on capturing your talent and achievements
- Published contributions to 10 career bestsellers, including these titles:
- Unique Resume Branding Process™ developed to produce accomplishment-driven data for your resume
- Former IT resume writer and executive resume expert for large job boards including Monster.com
- Author of 6 resume & cover letter books, including 21 Insider Resume Secrets to the Job of Your Choice
- 18-year management and IT consulting career for Fortune 500 corporations
- Active membership in four international career associations, including PARW-CC, NRWA, CMA, and CDI
- Outplacement services tuned to the needs of business owners
- Bachelor of Business Administration in MIS and Journalism from the University of Wisconsin
|“Those that think their current resumes are great will not know absolute PERFECTION unless you engage Laura’s services. It is worth every penny spent to obtain a recruiter’s perspective in this tight job market.”
— Wendy Schultz, IT Project Manager
I take on a select few clients each month, working exclusively and personally with job hunters that are a good fit for my customized services.
I work personally and exclusively with:
C-Suite Executives | SVPs | VPs
Directors | IT Leaders | Senior Sales
(10+ years recent professional experience)
From my office in Denver, I create branded leadership resumes for clients throughout the U.S. and throughout global locales including Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Canada.